Have you and your partner decided to try for a baby? Well you'd want to know that certain foods can heighten fertility in both women and men. If your sex, as well as your lifestyle is healthy, then you should probably additionally think about including foods that'll support your fertility so that you receive the 'good news' ASAP.
- Integral to the ovulation process is it's rich source of folate and vitamin C.
2. Leafy green vegetables.
- They help in bettering ovulation, creating excellent quality sperms and minimise the likelihood of you miscarrying or producing abnormalities in your genetics.
- Kale, Swiss chard, spinach and other dark leafy greens are a strong source of folic acid.
3. Brussels sprouts.
- Supports the maintenance of the uterine lining and improves the likelihood of sperm survival
- High levels of folic acid
- All women with fertility issues should consume this
- An excellent source of Di-indole methane, which supports the prevention of fibroids and endometriosis.
- This vegetable contains phytoestrogens, which encourages eggs being released from the ovaries and support the treatment of the luteal phase defect in women.
- Baked potatoes form a brilliant inclusion in your fertility diet.
- Incredibly effective in the treatment of luteal phase defects and obtains high quantities of vitamin C.
- Vitamin E supports the maintenance of the uterine lining.
- High in essential fats, vitamin E, folate, fiber and minerals.
One of the best sources for beta-carotene.
- Lycopene aids in the improvement of sperm count and heightens its swimming speed.
- Contains substantial quantities of lycopene.
A particularly rich source of potassium and vitamin B6. It supports the improvement of fertility in regulating hormones and bettering sperm and egg quality.