- 128g plain flour
- 20g sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- A pinch of salt
- 1 small egg
- 100ml oat milk
- A small amount of oil or dairy free butter for frying
- Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a bowl.
- In another bowl, crack the egg and mix together with the oat milk, beat until combined.
- Gradually add the oat milk and egg mixture to the dry ingredient, mix until smooth and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Preheat a non-stick pan and coat with a very light layer of oil or dairy free butter.
- Place a small amount of mixture into the pan, if your pan is big enough to cook more then one pancake at a time, make sure you leave enough room for your pancakes to spread.
- Cook the pancakes until you start to see bubbles forming on the surface. When the bubbles begin to 'pop' flip the pancakes over and cook the other side briefly.
- Add your favourite toppings and enjoy!