Fancy something sweet at the end of the evening but trying to steer clear of biscuits and goodies?
Chia Seed pudding is the answer! Not only is it a yummy treat, it is actually good for you, has very few ingredients and is super easy to make. Where is the downside?
- 40ml milk of your choice
- 6 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 heaped teaspoon of honey
- Fruit of your choice (we recommend strawberries and blueberries)
- Place the chia seeds in a bowl or jar (this can be the same container you will eat out of to save washing up).
- Add the milk of your choice, we like to use cashew milk as it adds a nice creamy texture but you can use any milk you like! You could even try making your own almond milk with this Rude Health recipe.
- Give the mixture a good stir and leave in the fridge for at least 2 hours to soak.
- Stir the mixture occasionally to make sure the seeds soak evenly.
- When the mixture is fully soaked, stir in the honey, top with fruit and Enjoy!