Amanda Seyfried is a 100% certified Hollywood screen siren. So, with Mamma Mia: Here we go again out in cinemas today, we thought we'd take a look at some of her hottest looks.
1. Are these two just the cutest, or what? We love the film, Dear John, we love Channing Tatum and we absolutely love the rather daring plunge on this navy silk gown.
2. Amanda Seyfried proves that less is sometimes more and keeps it refreshingly natural for this stunning look. It just goes to show the importance of going back to basics with silky, well nourished locks, a fresh, flawless complexion and just a slick of lip gloss for that deservedly smug smile.
3. Lion heart. Amanda Seyfried showing her raunchier side here, with a voluptuous mane of hair and black lace dress. With eyes like deep pools of water you almost want to swim in, Amanda has the smouldering look off to a fine art.
4. As if we didn't love her enough already, here she is rocking the baby bump! Intricate turquoise motifs on this stylish black dress are offset beautifully by ruby red lips and a glitzy pair of earrings.
5. Amanda and her husband, Thomas Sadoski, looking very cute here in colour coordinated outfits and smiles that say it all for how they feel about each other. Both radiate affection and unbridled romance in this rather adorable embrace.
6. Showstopper. Amanda ramping up the sex appeal here; sporting vampish lips, tousled hair and a dress that combines sexy with elegant while showing off her amazing figure. This look is a personal fave for us at ATMO HQ.
7. Polished to perfection; a look that's both super stylish, yet understated. This hits all the right notes for the red carpet. Amanda Seyfried, we salute you!